First I want to say that I have been looking around on your forum and I really like what I see. There seems to be a lot of nice people here with a genuine need to try to help out others, looking forward to visiting your site more often. Now for the why I'm here.
I am sure that a lot of you know of Carey Downs and the boating accident that happened last year that took his and Jeremie's Life. There will be an event to celebrate them and all that Carey meant to the Powerboat community. Dates for the event will be August 15th thru the 16th. Talked with David Woods Saturday and it looks like this is going to be a big event with great talent and people coming for all over. Expected are Stu Jones from the Florida Powerboat Assoc., Mercury Racing, Cigarette, Pickwick Parrotheads, Tenn Powerboat Club and about 100 powerboats including Black Diamond. Planning on holding the concert (Darryl Worley) on a boat and have a barge full of sand to play on. During the concert there will large Raft up located in one of the coves at Pickwick. More to follow about upcoming activities. I want to thank everyone for all their support and kind words and with the crew we have it will be a great time I hope you guys put it on your calender.

Things can change and events added so I will be updating as the information hits.

I hope to make it to LOTO someday soon, looks like a blast.