Glenwood, IA/10mm Spring Cove/Poplar Bluff, MO
    Post Thanks / Like

Cabana Jones on the Gravois

Jane and I took a cruise up that way today and stopped by Cabana Jones for some lunch. We were pleasantly surprised to see the former manager from Frankie and Louies there. Turns out Ryan Jones is now the owner of the place. Jane and I both had the lettuce wraps with chicken and peanut sauce. We liked it. Also can be had with shrimp. Jane had crispy onions for a side and I got the home made clam chowder. The chowder is their own recipe and we will get it again. It is topped with green onions and cheese. I had a couple Bud Lites at 4 bucks each and Jane had a Banana concoction that she really liked, at 7 bucks. Tried their own strawberry daiquiri mix and if you like strawberry, it will be for you. Ryan, the owner, is very involved and interested in feedback on the food and service. The menu was varied and we saw several things we hadn't seen at the lake yet. The swings on the beach have been remodeled into a Tiki Bar. Its not done yet but looks close. Give it a try. We will be back.
    "You can fall many times in life...But you're never a failure as long as you try to get up!" - Evel Knievel

My Ride
    "Stress Eliminator" 36 Daytona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm this could be a good destination to head to in a few weeks. Id like to try the lettuce wraps and clam chowder.
    Summer time is Happy time

My Ride
    Chaparral 256ssi
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a great place and Ryan is really putting everything into it. Nice guy. We had the Banana drink and the strawberry one a couple weeks ago and they were very tasty. It's the old Bumps location and I think it will be open daily starting next weekend.

My Ride
    FORMULA FASTECH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hearing a NEW burger bar is coming to this location next year!
    Property has been cleared & ready for new building...
    Tap & Grill and Coconuts have a new addition to the family is the word...