My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Post Thanks / Like

Fundraiser Auction for Derek Mccormick

Supercat Fest is having a Fundraiser Auction for Derek Mccormick on August 29th at Camden on the Lake at 7:30 pm. Derek is very well known in the Performance Cat Arena. He has pulled many Supercats across this Country and now he is Battling Cancer and needs our help. We are gathering some Great Packages from some very kind People that would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Items will follow this post. Hope to see you there.

PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD THE WORD...THANK YOU.
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speedboat Magazine would be proud and honored to offer help to Mr. Derek McCormick's mounting medical bills. We would like to offer a two-page spread feature within our November 2015 issue of L.O.T.O. coverage, going to the highest bidder at your auction. This will include a full case of the November issue. (see attached for sample of a two-page spread. More images can be included within the feature, pending available photography.)

As a beloved and dedicated member of the performance boating community, we hope that this will assist Mr. McCormick and his family, in this difficult time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Ray Lee
    Publisher
    Speedboat Magazine
    PLEASE SHARE!!!
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bid on a ride in a Mystic Center Console during the Miami to Key West Poker Run during the Offshore World Championships 2015 Donated by Shogren Performance Marine.
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Painted Sailfish by Visual Imagination overall length is 9 feet....Donated by Elmer Morgan
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Event is tonight, hope many can come and support Derek

List of items:

1.Autographed propeller by manufacturers featured at the 2015 Supercat Fest event, donated by Jeff Johnston - $2500.00
    2.24 X 36 framed photo of a boating scene donated by Jay Nichols - $500.00
    1.Spend a day with Jim Lee on his 72 ft. yacht at the popular Key West Races in November 2015, donated by Jim Lee - $5000.00
    2.Speedboat Magazine, November centerfold photo, donated by Ray Lee- $2500.00
    3.Autographed ? by Indy car driver, Ryan Hunter-Rey, donated by Randy Sweers - $?
    4.Garage Art Autographed one-of-a-kind NASCAR hood by driver Martin Truex Jr. , donated by Randy Sweers - $?
    5.Autographed ? by NBA player Richard Hamilton, donated by Randy Sweers - $?
    6.Thrill Ride in a Mystic center console while participating in the Miami to Key West poker run in November 2015, donated by Scott Sjogren - $3000.00
    7.Two separate packages up to 7 days in a private villa located on Palm Island, FL. Donated by the owners of 2nd Amendment Offshore Racing - $2,500.00 ea
    8.Featured article about your boat in Speed on Water donated by Jason Johnson - $750.00
    9.Custom painted mounted Marlin by Visual Imagination, donated by Elmer Morgan - $5000.00
    10.Gold prop & diamond bracelet for the ladies, donated by Theresia Sweet - $3500.00
    11. A 1 day charter in Miami on the 54 ft. SeaRay Destiny, donated by Shane Sherman - $2400.00
    12. A 4 hour charter in Miami on the 55 ft. Prestige KarieLynn, donated by Shane Sherman - $2800.00
    13.Lunch run from Miami to Gilbert’s Key Largo on a 30 ft outboard Catamaran, donated by Shane Sherman - $2200.00
    14. A 5 day stay at Camden on the Lake for Supercat Fest 2016, donated by Alvin Heathman - $2000.00
    15. 3 Day Adventure Package Jeep Wrangler Class: 1 Kayak, 2 Paddle Boards, 2 Bikes, 2 coolers and 2 beach chairs. No blocked dates. Need a 48 hour notice before redemption, donated by Key West Jeep Adventures - $?
    16.Two (2) 16x24 framed prints and a 16x36 TopGun poster donated by Naples Image - $?
    17. Motoped - choice of one of the 3 that will be on display, donated by Marine Concepts - $?
    18. Two (2) Cardinal game tickets and a one (1) night stay at the St. Louis City Center Hotel for Sept. 2nd. Donated by Thersia Sweet - Value ?
    19.Bud Light Racing Boat Ride - from Camden on the Lake to Bagnell Dam and back, driven by Dave Scott, who has won 8 TopGuns and has 12 class wins in the Shootout event at LOTO along with several other 1st place wins. donated by Dave Scott - value $?
    20.Great Boat Picture by Greg McCauley donated by Tim Gallagher at Marine Technology, Inc.
    21.MTI Hatch Autographed by ????? donated by Tim Gallagher at Marine Technology, Inc.
    22.Six tickets for a STL Rams vs Seattle Seahawks football game on Sunday, Sept. 13, 2015, fantastic seats front row in Section 140 donated by Abatement Management Inc, Stephen Sweet
    23.Two pair of Oakley Sunglasses donated by Jami and Lori Tillman
    24.High Resolution Print of GONE AGAIN, taken by photographer Jim Winters, during the Texas Outlaw Challenge on an aluminum mount. Donated by GONE AGAIN Skater
    25.Crew Jersey along with a ride in GONE AGAIN down the Shootout course on Sunday during the LOTO Shootout runs. donated by GONE AGAIN Skater
    26. 3 - 24"x36" Framed Gallery Quality Photography Prints from Marathon Florida's SouthernmostSunset.com
    www.BigThunderMarine.com