Thread: First post!

Post Thanks / Like

First post!

Good morning,

I have been lurking for some time and decided it was finally time to post.

Next summer we will begin seriously looking for a lake house. At first it will be a weekend/vacation spot and hopefully will transition into a retirement home in 8-10 years. We live in Overland Park and are probably looking at 55 mm or west. Mainly for ease of access from home so that we are sure to use it as much as possible. Plus I think we would prefer the quieter aspects of that area.

I see us mainly using the lake for fishing, cruising around and pulling kids and eventual grand kids. Will probably get two boats, 23-26' bow rider or pontoon and a fishing boat. We have vacationed for years at Bull Shoals and love that lake. We realize that we are buying into a totally different lake experience at LOZ but the proximity to home and to relatives in central Missouri make it the right choice.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone. I am sure I will have tons of questions as we begin this process. Please be gentle

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave,

Sounds like you have a good idea where and what you'll need at the Lake, it's a great place to chill and have fun.

Glad to see you posted up, have fun and keep us filled in on what's happening, we love spending other people's money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Joey, Thanks for the response! We have some real estate agents sending us potential housing ideas. Can't wait to find our place.

St. Charles Missouri LOTO Indian Creek - Gravois Arm
    My Ride
    Formula 353 FasTec
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Dave.
    Women love men that love boats - We figure they are used to high maintenance
    They are also passionate about things they love!

My Ride
    New to me Cruiser & Friends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see some new posters here! Good luck with you plans !
    It's just a damn shame that common sense just isn't common. - Got 4-Play?