Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jeff
    Welcome RiverOtter, nice to have you aboard. Tell us a little about yourself.
    Not much to tell. I'm from the Nooga (Chattanooga, Tn). Just put the boat up for the winter. Married with 2.4 kids. Wish I had a hot boat but still have fun in the Chaparral.

Trim It High And Let It Fly

Post Thanks / Like
    Site looks great. Glad to be aboard!

Post Thanks / Like

re: New Members Please Read

Hello, I am new here. I usually visit lknfunn.com.
    I am from Lake Norman North Carolina. I have a 32' Marinette Cruiser sedan. We have a great time ..
    I also, visit partyboat.com, Thats where I got this address for this site. My favorite pics are the women with the beads. We have that here on (Lake Norman) also, but no female goes topless usauly. Unless it is a cove where no one esle is, ... or maybe you luck up at the end of a good boating day and she is feeling very good, with beer or mixed beveages. Your lake seems to be much more tolerable of such female actions. I wish our lake girls could do so...
    Again thank you for letting me join...in...

My Ride
    03 38' PP & 00 380 Sundancer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard.
    Because there is "No Life Like It"

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, and nice to have you aboard!!
    Home of the Support Our Troops Poker Run

www.HuebnerHouse.com

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome

My Ride
    boatless
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the site

Post Thanks / Like
    Been a lurker for awhile, but I am really enjoying this site enough to post as well. My wife and I live in the Quad Cities, and boat most of the time in pools 14 and 15 on the Missisippi. Hang out some of the time with Notched Baja on his tricked out 32 Outlaw. We experienced LOTO for the first time last summer (what a blast), and now I am looking to sell my 34' Chris so I can go fast again. My first boat was a '94 24' Baja outlaw, and now I'm interested in a classic older Donzi or Cigarette. A Crossbow or Cafe', or anything that can really handle those 4 foot rollers at LOTO on a Saturday. Fast boats rule! Nice site!

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks parrothead, and welcome (even though you've been here a while)
    I think you either need to change you avatar to Capt Morgan's Parrot Bay logo, or change your name to Cobowabo, or sammy!!!

www.HuebnerHouse.com

My Ride
    '97 Chaparral Sunesta 232
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too have been here enjoying the site awhile. I'm restoring an '82 Hammond (cousin of Glastron) 18' open bow. I don't think it will qualify as a "Hot boat" by this site's standards but it will be a nice, nearly new boat when I'm done...hopefully by the end of May. It will have new Signature paint (almost ready to start), new floor and transom, new interior with pedestal seats, couch, and tanning platform, stereo, and bimini top. We're in Omaha & mostly boated at Lake Manawa, Ia. last year with my smaller boat. We also enjoy LOTO and plan on running the Missouri River this year. The wife's not afraid to earn the beads.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome makin waves, nice to have you posting with us!!!!

www.HuebnerHouse.com

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great site! I heard about it from a friend yesterday. I'm a single female 33 with no kids. It's great to see other women out there who actually like to leave the house and have a good time at the lake. I get tired of hangin with the boys all the time! Can't wait for the parties and get togethers! There's cheap beer, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by big toys for little girls
    This is a great site! I heard about it from a friend yesterday. I'm a single female 33 with no kids. It's great to see other women out there who actually like to leave the house and have a good time at the lake. I get tired of hangin with the boys all the time! Can't wait for the parties and get togethers! There's cheap beer, right?

I'm surprised that has not replied yet to tell you to come to our party next week!

http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3373

Pretending my tractor is a boat at the moment
    Post Thanks / Like
    makinwaves, are you doing the work yourself or having some else do it? I haven't been on Manawa, how is it?

My Ride
    '97 Chaparral Sunesta 232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I'm doing it all myself. I made a new interior last winter on a 1960 Powercat and enjoyed it. The boat was 14' and too small for my whole family of 6 so I found a bigger boat. If you're around Omaha you're welcome to stop by and shoot the shit. I tried flipping the boat tonight but the rope stretched too much. I'm getting some cable tomorrow.

Manawa is pretty fun. I'm still kinda new to boating but my little Powercat did a decent job of pulling a tube last year. We camped right there with the boat. What kind of boat do you have? Where do you go?