Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pocket pistol

Post Thanks / Like
    x2 on Buds. I have the link to their place in my first post. Buy it on line then have them shipped to your local FFL. Only issue you may have Jim is what state is your drivers Lisc? You may need to prove home ownership in FL and have an open minded dealer there to get the guns delivered while you are in FL if you still have a MO DL.?
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually price shop at Slickguns and see that several vendors have the LCP in stock.

http://www.slickguns.com/search/apac...ch/ruger%20lcp

My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a Glock 43 a couple weeks ago. Its actually the first Glock I've ever owned. I put 50 rounds through it tonight and was pretty impressed.
    My partner has a Glock 42 and he shot my 43. He said it jumps slightly more than his 42, but that was expected.
    I shot one mag about as fast as I could pull the trigger at 7 yards and had a 10" grouping.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've checked with three dealers close to the house, they've all said they should be getting them in a week or two after the first of the year.

I'd rather not buy it on-line if I don't have to, I will if i don't have a choice, the one gun store wasn't hip on accepting a gun for me like that.

Yes, we own residences in both Missouri and Florida, I had to get a Missouri drivers license again, I'm hoping it comes in like they're telling me.

Thanks for the help guys.

My Ride
    226 Cobalt
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have several Rugers one is the LCP 380. Love the gun to put in my pocket due to its size plus I like the way it shoots. Also have a LC9 that is just a bit larger. It shoots great also. Both of these guns are more accurate than my SR9 which is a larger frame but I never carry it due to its size.

Post Thanks / Like
    I carry the LCP with crimson trace built in daily. Fits great in my front pocket, comes with a pocket holster. I will say it gets a little uncomfortable in the hand at the range, after multiple magazines fired. And I seem to pinch my finger at the top of the trigger when drawing/firing in a hurry (simulated emergency situation). Other than that, I love the size and the crimson trace makes me feel more confident that I'll hit what I'm aiming at.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I have several Rugers one is the LCP 380. Love the gun to put in my pocket due to its size plus I like the way it shoots. Also have a LC9 that is just a bit larger. It shoots great also. Both of these guns are more accurate than my SR9 which is a larger frame but I never carry it due to its size.

I tried the LC380 when I was there the other day, it shot well, it's just a tiny bit bigger than the LCP and what I wanted, looking for something truly small enough to go into my short pockets without bulging out, thanks for the input.

My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    I tried the LC380 when I was there the other day, it shot well, it's just a tiny bit bigger than the LCP and what I wanted, looking for something truly small enough to go into my short pockets without bulging out, thanks for the input.
    You might need to look at something in .25 auto to be that small.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    That's why they make the pocket size slips for the gun to go into - you don't advertise 'gun' to others, although most people wouldn't notice anyway.

PLUS - the pocket holster takes care of the lint issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Hell yes !

I knew it wouldn't be long...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12...un-owner-butt/

Post Thanks / Like
    And, how many other gun owners/cc-ers are out there that this DIDN'T happen to? LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Millions of gun owners carry guns everyday, there's accidents with knives, cars with anything there's small risks, life is a risk...................but I'll take the risk shooting myself in the rear than being robbed or carjacked by someone and only having my "johnson" in my hand.

I know wrench....................you're a kung fu master ninja.........your body is a weapon.................I'm so funny today.

I'm going to wait for the LCP get in stock, then go buy one, I really liked it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alot of drunks have driven home without incident too. So those of us that can drive good while buzzed should be able to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wrench View Post
    Alot of drunks have driven home without incident too. So those of us that can drive good while buzzed should be able to.
    The difference between drunk driving and carrying concealed - when you drunk drive you've already 'pulled the trigger' and you're just riding the bullet until it (possibly and unfortunately) hits someone, an innocent victim. When you conceal carry the bullet stays in the weapon until you need to pull the trigger, and at that point the 'victim' might have asked for it by being the aggressor in the situation.

Try again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wrench View Post

Ha soo, grasshopper

I crack myself up today.