My Ride
    JustBeachin'
    Post Thanks / Like

18th annual Henry Yacht club shootout raffle August 20 Henry IL

Henry Yatch club will have their annual shootout/poker run August 20 with a fun run on Friday. Working on lodging and dock package for the weekend. Adding new stops to open up the run more for the fast boat to get out and run. This will be on the Illinois River between Peoria and Peru il. Come by water or come by land all are welcome. This will also be a good way to start the fun before the LOTO shootout.

My Ride
    JustBeachin'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stopped by Eastport Marina today in East Peoria, IL and they are on board to help with the Shootout. Ronnie the harbor master is very friendly and willing to full fill our needs to make this event great. The marina is top notch with a deep water ramp,fuel,food,and lodging with in walking distance. Ronnie said that he has put in 50 foot boats with no problems.

On Friday, I will be stopping by Stoney Creek Inn to talk about rooms. Swung by today but their sales team was out. The General manger was helpful and friendly. Stoney Creek is just a couple miles from the Paradise Riverboat Casio and Jonah's seafood house is right next door. A large Shell fuel station is on the corner of their parking lot.

Easy access to this location off of Hwy 150 which is 4 lanes. Interstate 74 just a couple miles down the road to make travel that much easier.