My Ride
    36 Sunsation SSR
    Post Thanks / Like

New Member From PA

Hello - My name is John and I live in Central PA. I recently joined the site to gain information in preparation of our first trip to LOTO this summer. This is something that's been on my "Bucket List" for some time so we are planning to come out for the Suport Our Troups Run in June.

I have already registered for the run and booked a room/slip at the Camden but any tips beyone that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

Just look up in the past history. (click on Forum and look under the sub titles) There is YEARS of information for your trip. But if you like something more specific, ask away!
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Post Thanks / Like
    A visit to Redhead Yachtclub is a must for performance boat fans. Ask away. Everyone is glad to offer up info.

My Ride
    36 Sunsation SSR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! We're arriving Tuesday and staying thru Sunday so we should have plenty of time to make our way around.

Off topic, but if someone could correct my cap lock error while I was setting up my account, that would be greatly appreciated also!

My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sCAGBURNER View Post
    Thanks! We're arriving Tuesday and staying thru Sunday so we should have plenty of time to make our way around.

Off topic, but if someone could correct my cap lock error while I was setting up my account, that would be greatly appreciated also!
    There ya go, Renrubgacs.

My Ride
    36 Sunsation SSR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    There ya go, Renrubgacs.
    Lol! Thanks! I never have the time to proof read but always manage to find the time to do it over!