Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kilt & Clover

Post Thanks / Like
    We went there often, always seemed steady and consistent. Honestly I cannot understand why, but then again we do not know what they payed for leases etc. Seemed like they had a nice niche market, ie: not Mexican, BBQ or Italian.

Maybe: getting help has been an issue? I have heard this is an issue everywhere at the lake. We were told Mexically Blues is no longer open on Sunday's because they could not get enough servers etc to cover all the shifts.

Hopefully someone will get the place figured out...

RIP K&C....
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

My Ride
    2016 Manitou Legacy LT SRS
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if that property is managed by the same outfit that does the outlet mall, but a lot of stores in that mall have told the landlord to fly a kite when they tried to increase the rent on them in a big way, from what I understand.

Really sad to see this place go. It was refreshing to have someplace different.

My Ride
    Intrepid, Formula, Cigarette
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless they had a great deal on the space, I always thought it was just too big for the Irish Pub feel and clientele. Besides that location has become one of those cursed buildings that no matter what goes in it always fails. Too bad because I liked it a lot.
    Never liked those loud obnoxious boats, until I bought one of my own.

Post Thanks / Like
    RUMOR?, We heard yesterday that the same owners will be continuing on with the property, they also own Pappo's Pizza and will be leaving the current location next to Wobbly Boots and will be moving Pappo's to the K&C location.

As big as that place is, I am surprised they don't just break it into 2 different places? I guess they feel the Pizza and Brews is more profitable than the Irish blend...
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO