My Ride
    36 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like

The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook

We stayed at Old Kinderhook with a group of about 20 friends and family for New Year's. On NYE, we all ate at The Trophy Room. That was my first time eating there and I was very impressed. The food and service was great. Bentley's is our family favorite, however, they are closed for the holidays for another week. We were at the lake this past weekend and decided to eat at the Trophy Room again. It's a bit of a drive from the north shore, however, it's worth it. I would put the Kinderhook salad with the Parmesan crisp against any house salad I have had. The steaks are comparable to most good steakhouses, calamari is very good, and the specials were fabulous as well. I don't hear much about the Trophy Room probably because it's in Camdenton, however, it's not a bad drive with the new highway. I highly recommend it.

My Ride
    Intrepid, Formula, Cigarette
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itís right around the corner for me and over the years has been a little hit and miss. Now they seem to have found the right mix of menus and price (still pricey but not as bad as they used to be). With the hotel at Kinderhook they are doing much better volume year round too.
    Never liked those loud obnoxious boats, until I bought one of my own.