Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    Apache Brave
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado915 View Post
    Im not against a closed bow either. Hey, how can you have a bad time on a boat? I have a 2014 gmc 1500 with trailer brakes. Iíve seen a lot of talk about Bajas, are the outlaws better than other models?
    Go on https://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/. I would put Bajas at the low end of performance boats. However they do ride great.

My Ride
    36 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be able to find a 25 Outlaw in that price range. If you are looking for a mid-cabin, Sunsation makes a nice one, but I'm not sure if you'll find one in your price range. The Sunsation will be pushing the limit of your truck too if you're towing any distance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any reviews on Advantage boats? Ive seen a few 27 victory closed bow and also MCOB for around my price range, seem to be pretty a decent boats. The Baja's 25OL will be a contender if I decide to go the closed bow route. I worry that I will regret going with a closed bow due to room with a kid on the way. I know the closed cubby cabins in performance boats are pretty tight.

My Ride
    2007 Chaparral 276 SSX
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Silverado915;737411 I worry that I will regret going with a closed bow due to room with a kid on the way. I know the closed cubby cabins in performance boats are pretty tight.[/QUOTE]

My kids absolutely love being in the bow... they only ride in the back in the worst of chop...

Post Thanks / Like
    . The wife likes to lay out so I figured the sunpad
    A picture of your wife would help to fill in more blanks to find the perfect boat!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdonnellyjr View Post
    A picture of your wife would help to fill in more blanks to find the perfect boat!!!!
    Pictures possibly later. Lol It looks like the woman pics thread died thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ride
    Apache Brave
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any reviews on Advantage boats? Ive seen a few 27 victory closed bow and also MCOB for around my price range, seem to be pretty a decent boats. The Baja's 25OL will be a contender if I decide to go the closed bow route. I worry that I will regret going with a closed bow due to room with a kid on the way. I know the closed cubby cabins in performance boats are pretty tight.
    The Baja will ride better at LOTO the the Advantage.

My Ride
    New to me Cruiser & Friends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures possibly later. Lol It looks like the woman pics thread died thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct women pics threads have been dead for a long time here....
    It's just a damn shame that common sense just isn't common. - Got 4-Play?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the information!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sad but somethings arnt always gone forever! Maybe the warmer weather will help spark some inspiration in people!!! haha