Thread: Busy Week

My Ride
    American Curls
    Post Thanks / Like

Busy Week

Very busy week for the family, this past Saturday, my daughter Graduated from Junior College with honors with her Associates Degree, we are very proud because she wont be graduating from High School until this coming Sunday! Now I have posted her accomplishments in Volleyball on here over the past several years and the fact she has been recruited by Indiana to join the Hoosier Rowing Team next year, while playing club Volleyball we traveled 3 days a week over an hour and a half each way to practice for the club she played for, and after all of that she was told today she is the Valedictorian for her senior class! In between all the graduations and ceremonies involved we are closing on our house at the lake this week.
    Whats next?

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats....now it's time to move in and enjoy the lake for the summer.
    How did she like the duel - enrollment? It's new to our school and my daughter thought about doing it, but is thinking not to now. I keep pushing her to as it's a cheap way to get 2 years of college out of the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bear, that is an awesome list of achievements. Congrats to your daughter. Congrats for solid parenting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, Proud Pappa Bear!
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

My Ride
    American Curls
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Congrats....now it's time to move in and enjoy the lake for the summer.
    How did she like the duel - enrollment? It's new to our school and my daughter thought about doing it, but is thinking not to now. I keep pushing her to as it's a cheap way to get 2 years of college out of the way!
    Thanks everyone, Joe, she really liked it, the only bad thing is the college schedule is different than the school, so she will be doing work when no one else is, but I would recommend it to anyone who qualifies to do it. To have the core 2 years of college out of the way when you leave high school is HUGE.
    Whats next?

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats and you have every right to be proud. Duel enrollment is the way to go in my opinion.

My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to your daughter for all her accomplishments and Congrats to you for the values you instilled in her

My Ride
    American Curls
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone!
    Whats next?