Iowa across the river from Neb city/LOTO,Gravois arm
    My Ride
    32ft regal & cig cafe racer
    Post Thanks / Like
    X 2 on hearing more. awesome trip

My Ride
    A trawler, a toon, a dinghy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taking some of the recommendations from above, we are still really enjoying Fort Myers Beach and also went into Fort Myers (downtown) today.

There is a 48 Sea Ray called "Miller's Time" from Osage Beach, MO here at our marina tonight in Fort Myers Beach. Is that anyone on here? Or does anyone here know them? Obviously it's not the well known "Miller Time" at LOTO, and I think BAM is a Miller, but I cannot say I know this boat. Anyway, it's nice to see a fellow LOTO area boater here, although we didn't see the people (yet), just the boat. If you are on here, we are the 49' Albin about 3 boats behind you -- stop by and say hello if you get the chance.

70's and sunny again today..... I'll take it. And I will still start a thread soon about our trip and maybe work in some stuff about the boat, finding the boat, repairing the boat, the rivers/lakes/locks to get down here, the gulf crossing, where we go next, what went wrong, what went right, etc. etc. It's a fun journey. I highly recommend it!
    Carefree/Scottsdale, AZ and 8MM at LOTO

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ2LOTO View Post
    Taking some of the recommendations from above, we are still really enjoying Fort Myers Beach and also went into Fort Myers (downtown) today.

There is a 48 Sea Ray called "Miller's Time" from Osage Beach, MO here at our marina tonight in Fort Myers Beach. Is that anyone on here? Or does anyone here know them? Obviously it's not the well known "Miller Time" at LOTO, and I think BAM is a Miller, but I cannot say I know this boat. Anyway, it's nice to see a fellow LOTO area boater here, although we didn't see the people (yet), just the boat. If you are on here, we are the 49' Albin about 3 boats behind you -- stop by and say hello if you get the chance.

70's and sunny again today..... I'll take it. And I will still start a thread soon about our trip and maybe work in some stuff about the boat, finding the boat, repairing the boat, the rivers/lakes/locks to get down here, the gulf crossing, where we go next, what went wrong, what went right, etc. etc. It's a fun journey. I highly recommend it!
    The folks from Millers Landing has a home in FMB and owns a Sea Ray. Maybe?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have boated with "bobnoxious" in the past. He is the owner of Millers in Osage Beach. His boat was at the marina behind Santina plaza last I knew. It is a blue 42 sea ray however. His dock neighbor was Tom Roof and he had a 48. If you are docked there be sure to try Truly Scrumptious french toast and also I forgot to mention SOB is always a fantastic place to order food if you are near Times Square.

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both good guesses above and both good possibilities. I was wrong when I said it was a 48. It is a blue hulled 420. It also has a IV in the name so it is Miller's Time IV. We are a little north of Santina Plaza at Snook Bight Marina. Another good tip on SOB -- I assume that is Smoking' Oyster Bar -- at Times Square. We do walk or bike up there quite a bit so we may have to check it out as well.

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are bringing back good memories for me - although I rarely left the beach - my parents lived on Sanibel, the a few years in Ft Myers and Cape Coral for the last 35 years - I only spent Thanksgiving weeks down there ( my kids thought I was from Fla) . My dad's cremains are scattered on Sanibel behind St. Isabel Church.

I would love to winter there....but so far cannot convince the wife and this "work" thing is still in the way for a few more years.

Ghost at the 26mm

Post Thanks / Like
    For sure the blue 42 is Bob & Lynne. I forgot they moved it to Snook. He usually has a chevrolet truck with his name on it in the parking lot & a golden retriever with them. Bob eats at Reeses cafe often too. If you are in that marina you are in Publix parking lot & I know its not a FMB thing but those grocery stores have the BEST key lime pie. Better than any restaurant in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodz hardware (a great store). Get the gator tracks ice cream!!!! You will stop every day.

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    ASH, you are right. It is Bob. I met him this AM and enjoyed talking with him. Nice guy for sure. Unfortunately you are also right about Publix Key Lime Pie. We already discovered it.... sadly, and will walk up there for more a number of times, I'm sure. I've not discovered Goodz Harware, yet, but will likely check it out. January is going by too quickly!

My Ride
    2007 Chaparral 276 SSX
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spent the week over New Years in FMB... had a great time as usual, and the weather was spectacular the entire week. Hit some of the usual spots like Doc Ford's, Dixie Fish and bars around the pier. The highlight was renting a tritoon and tooling around the islands. We ended up beaching on the north end of Big Hickory island, and had a great day. Would definitely do that again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefoot View Post
    The highlight was renting a tritoon .

never thought I’d see this said here

My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdonnellyjr View Post
    Its legal in Florida
    Midwest Boat Party - Business Operations

My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not forget about the Loto Party this Tuesday at the Cottage Bar, Dale Blue will be playing
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

My Ride
    2007 Chaparral 276 SSX
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdonnellyjr View Post
    Don't be snob... Lol.. I'm not a toon guy, but it was a fun way to get on the water with the family for a day. Sorry I don't have a 40 foot Center Console... yet.

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerat View Post
    Do not forget about the Loto Party this Tuesday at the Cottage Bar, Dale Blue will be playing
    Is that at Fort Myers Beach, next to the Lana Kai, or another location?