Thread: Iowa Caucus

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like

Iowa Caucus

What a clusterfock!!!! I am not really a conspiracy guy, BUT, I smell something fishy. The DNC pretty well screwed Bernie in many ways the last time around as they did everything to support Clinton. I get the feeling that Biden is the "chosen one" this time around. I watched enough of the caucus coverage last night to see that Biden was really sucking sides. In fact, in some precincts he was not "viable" and did not even make the second round. Could the DNC be up to their old antics and playing favorites? Every hour that goes by the results, whatever they are, will be watered down. The winners will not really be as big of winners and the losers will not be as big of losers. They are all on to New Hampshire now, so any results will be old news, possibly playing into the DNC's hand. The only thing that goes against this theory is that I am not so certain that they would be smart enough to pull it off. Oh well, I am hoping that any of them will be trounced solidly by Trump in November.

My Ride
    Challenger SV24 "RUSH HOUR"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks to be a quality $hitshow.
    Great entertainment though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 36Tango View Post
    What a clusterfock!!!! I am not really a conspiracy guy, BUT, I smell something fishy. The DNC pretty well screwed Bernie in many ways the last time around as they did everything to support Clinton. I get the feeling that Biden is the "chosen one" this time around. I watched enough of the caucus coverage last night to see that Biden was really sucking sides. In fact, in some precincts he was not "viable" and did not even make the second round. Could the DNC be up to their old antics and playing favorites? Every hour that goes by the results, whatever they are, will be watered down. The winners will not really be as big of winners and the losers will not be as big of losers. They are all on to New Hampshire now, so any results will be old news, possibly playing into the DNC's hand. The only thing that goes against this theory is that I am not so certain that they would be smart enough to pull it off. Oh well, I am hoping that any of them will be trounced solidly by Trump in November.
    Also makes you wonder if the rag Des Moines Register was in on the fix when they canceled their famous poll.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 36Tango View Post
    Fair enough

Post Thanks / Like
    Fair enough

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Iowa never understood why anyone cares, let alone politics on here I think is bad

My Ride
    John Deere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    It is Iowa never understood why anyone cares, let alone politics on here I think is bad
    I agree

My Ride
    2002 baja 33 outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    After how some folks behaved following the 2016 election, It would probably be best if they just gave them all ( except Michael Bloomberg) a participation award