Post Thanks / Like

How upload pictures?

Been working on a winter project installing reclaimed shiplap and thought I'd share but do not know how to upload them from a folder on my desktop. TIA Pete

My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hit the Go Advanced button down at the bottom right, then there is a Manage Attachments button in about the middle of the next page. From there a little popup window will appear, as long as you don't have popups blocked, and you can browse to your desktop from that.

Or you can email them to me, I'll gladly post them up and you can add your commentary. dredd@midwestboatparty.com
    Midwest Boat Party - Technical Operations

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    Hit the Go Advanced button down at the bottom right, then there is a Manage Attachments button in about the middle of the next page. From there a little popup window will appear, as long as you don't have popups blocked, and you can browse to your desktop from that.

Or you can email them to me, I'll gladly post them up and you can add your commentary. dredd@midwestboatparty.com
    Did as suggested. Some pictures got rotated somehow??

My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petemag View Post
    Did as suggested. Some pictures got rotated somehow??
    That is an Iphone thing and happens sometimes with the V Bulletin software that used for many forums.

My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    That is an Iphone thing and happens sometimes with the V Bulletin software that used for many forums.
    That's more than I knew about the issue. I'll see if I can figure anything out.

It's interesting, in Chrome, if you open the flipped images in a new tab Chrome somehow knows to correct them.
    Midwest Boat Party - Technical Operations

My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    That's more than I knew about the issue. I'll see if I can figure anything out.

It's interesting, in Chrome, if you open the flipped images in a new tab Chrome somehow knows to correct them.
    The IB Tech guys on OSO have tried to offer solutions, but it still happens randomly with no rhyme or reason.