Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like

Corona Virus!!!!

Weíre all going to die!!!!!!!!! Now that, that is out of my system, and I know everyone is tired of hearing about it, but when are the shutdowns going to stop? No crowds at the tournaments and am hearing more and more places canceling or telling people to stay home. I canít remember anything causing this much panic before.
    Midwest Boat Party - Business Operations

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    We own a Sky Zone indoor trampoline park and we are considering extending our open hours since other things will be closed, including schools.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesse Ventura keeps going through my head....

Remember last fall when the news was interviewing the Hedge Fund guy that was betting his entire portfolio the world would crash in the spring of 2020? Hmmmmmmmm? Am I the only one that sees a pattern here?
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

Post Thanks / Like
    I figured there had to be lots of postings for toilet paper on eBay (yep, 4,931, to be exact), but the funniest has to be a single square of Outlaw toilet paper--WITH INSTRUCTIONS--for $4.99. Buy 2 or more for $2.50 each. Condition: New. Sorry, no returns.

Post Thanks / Like
    My son's University in Colorado just suspended all classes and will be all online for remainder of semester....Crazy! Mizzou and several others just did the same thing.
    He's excited as he'll be able to spend more time up on the mountains but I think / hope all of this is over reaction!

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Ride
    Coming soon
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the movie .... no need to panic until the ape's start talking...... them were all screwed...

My Ride
    25 TT Neptoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baditude View Post
    We’re all going to die!!!!!!!!! Now that, that is out of my system, and I know everyone is tired of hearing about it, but when are the shutdowns going to stop? No crowds at the tournaments and am hearing more and more places canceling or telling people to stay home. I can’t remember anything causing this much panic before.
    That's because you weren't around for the 1918 flu pandemic. That only infected 1/3 of the world population and killed 50 million. And what was that bug? H1N1. It's still around and infecting people, but not as bad. Humans haven't been exposed to CoVid-19, so were vulnerable. And think about just how world traveled the population was in 1918. Yeah, not all that much and it still hit 500 million.
    What happens at the lake, stays at the lake. Unless I have a camera handy.

My Ride
    John Deere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMDye View Post
    That's because you weren't around for the 1918 flu pandemic. That only infected 1/3 of the world population and killed 50 million. And what was that bug? H1N1. It's still around and infecting people, but not as bad. Humans haven't been exposed to CoVid-19, so were vulnerable. And think about just how world traveled the population was in 1918. Yeah, not all that much and it still hit 500 million.
    Thanks for posting that.

Post Thanks / Like
    1918 was bad but times are different and the medical system is 1000% better then back then. Look I’m 65 old by some standards I would be high risk and was on planes all week and not worried or scared.
    yea lots of deaths over seas like China but truth is China is a high end third world country and even though they make a lot of medical supplies they don’t supply them to their people.
    Stay calm take a deep breath and move forward.

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope they don't cancel Crappie Season

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    1918 was bad but times are different and the medical system is 1000% better then back then. Look Iím 65 old by some standards I would be high risk and was on planes all week and not worried or scared.
    yea lots of deaths over seas like China but truth is China is a high end third world country and even though they make a lot of medical supplies they donít supply them to their people.
    Stay calm take a deep breath and move forward.
    Amen!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you get the virus, just jump in the lake.
    LOTO cures everything.

My Ride
    John Deere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja 252 View Post
    If you get the virus, just jump in the lake.
    LOTO cures everything.
    I sure you can still get a STD in partycove