Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its here.

My Ride
    Waverunner / Work loaners
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well,I would hope the whole stacking cages of live various animals- "wet "or wild meat and eating of raw meats( to enhance the inner soul blaa blaa)- market over seas etc. will have some serious review after this,or we can expect more of the same.Typically in nature the higher kill rate virus has a less transmission rate.Anyone remember the bird flu(60% kill rate) story where a team of scientist mutated it like four or five times revealing it was now air transmissable between humans. So proud of themselves they were about to publish the formula until w.h.o. stepped in and halted it. Yeah,it could happen. Think this current virus is bad???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donw View Post
    Well,I would hope the whole stacking cages of live various animals- "wet "or wild meat and eating of raw meats( to enhance the inner soul blaa blaa)- market over seas etc. will have some serious review after this,or we can expect more of the same.Typically in nature the higher kill rate virus has a less transmission rate.Anyone remember the bird flu(60% kill rate) story where a team of scientist mutated it like four or five times revealing it was now air transmissable between humans. So proud of themselves they were about to publish the formula until w.h.o. stepped in and halted it. Yeah,it could happen. Think this current virus is bad???
    How about we start with the Chinese government for suppressing the doctors who discovered the virus and warned them of a major outbreak???

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

My Ride
    Waverunner / Work loaners
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by c jones View Post
    How about we start with the Chinese government for suppressing the doctors who discovered the virus and warned them of a major outbreak???

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
    No doubt about that