Post Thanks / Like

First time in 6 months going to the lake

This is the first time in ten 9 years we haven't been to the lake in 6 months. We usually go down twice a month even in winter. This year was different for us. It's going to be interesting to see the shape of things in and around the house. On a bright note with the solar our winter bills were 35.00/mo(damn delivery fees) these last two months and about 45.00 or so the other months. We actually have a little credit towards our next bill. That is if we go over 35.00 Have a good and save lake season. Pete

My Ride
    29 outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m in the same boat. It was November, but we are hoping to head out on Friday to see if a family of raccoons have taken up shelter in our house.

My Ride
    New to me Cruiser & Friends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petemag View Post
    This is the first time in ten 9 years we haven't been to the lake in 6 months. We usually go down twice a month even in winter. This year was different for us. It's going to be interesting to see the shape of things in and around the house. On a bright note with the solar our winter bills were 35.00/mo(damn delivery fees) these last two months and about 45.00 or so the other months. We actually have a little credit towards our next bill. That is if we go over 35.00 Have a good and save lake season. Pete
    if you produce more electricity than you use a month...
    you should be able to charge them a delivery fee .... LoL
    It's just a damn shame that common sense just isn't common. - Got 4-Play?