Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nft

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 36Tango View Post
    Jack always had an interesting way of looking at things, even if he was wrong most of the time!
    Can you imagine his take on all this going on....

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hughey View Post
    Agree, but a good vet.
    I think a great Vet with a TON of compassion.

My Ride
    2018 Dodge Charger 392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww...I'm 'touched'. I'M BACK! A former LakeOzarkTalk member put me on to this and so...Where shall I begin? Sooo many things to address here. My boat has been de-winterized but my wife won't let me go there and then the Governor comes along and...well, crap. I will try to avoid politics (failure alert), but the topic of Whisky comes to mind. There's always 'cars', photography, quiet time on the water, LakeTalk memories, this colon virus thing, 'whatever-happened-to'... and the list goes on. One thing to keep in mind is that most everything is absurd and I am a student of the absurd. Much of what I post is tongue-in-cheek but some isn't. It's up to you to figure that out. Basically, I'm older, no wiser but cannot wait to show you the error of your ways. JACK's BACK and it's good to see so many survivors and smiling faces.

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Jack! Havenít seen or heard from Griz in years, but your conversations used to be epic!

My comment about his compassion comes from an even the summer of 2005. Just before coming to the lake for a holiday weekend, my dog got into some rat poison. I dont thing she ingested much as we caught her right away and was able to flush out her mouth and got her to vomit using peroxide. I shared the story on Lake Talk and Jack suggested a higher dose of vitamin K (as I recall). After the fireworks in front of Four Seasons, we hooked up on the water and he gave me the dosages that he felt that my dog needed. Of course he would take nothing for it, he was just concerned about my dog. Over the past 15 years I have shared that story many times about helping those that you donít even know, without any fanfare or notoriety, when you really donít have to. You just do it because your inner compass is pointed that way.

Now, before thinking that I am soft, that story, IN NO WAY, should be taken that I agree with his politics. That is, unless he has switched teams!

My Ride
    25 TT Neptoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSpyder View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww...I'm 'touched'. I'M BACK! A former LakeOzarkTalk member put me on to this and so...Where shall I begin? Sooo many things to address here. My boat has been de-winterized but my wife won't let me go there and then the Governor comes along and...well, crap. I will try to avoid politics (failure alert), but the topic of Whisky comes to mind. There's always 'cars', photography, quiet time on the water, LakeTalk memories, this colon virus thing, 'whatever-happened-to'... and the list goes on. One thing to keep in mind is that most everything is absurd and I am a student of the absurd. Much of what I post is tongue-in-cheek but some isn't. It's up to you to figure that out. Basically, I'm older, no wiser but cannot wait to show you the error of your ways. JACK's BACK and it's good to see so many survivors and smiling faces.
    So how is Molly?
    What happens at the lake, stays at the lake. Unless I have a camera handy.

My Ride
    42 Fountain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatrate View Post
    iím not on any of the fb lake pages. The bitching and snitching by the crabby women arenít worth any good info
    agreed!!!
    "It's been said that youth is wasted on the young. By taking risks, we assure life isnít wasted on the living."

ENJOY WHAT'S Important!!!

My Ride
    2018 Dodge Charger 392
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's taking all of this in stride and remains ever-faithfully BAAAD TO THE BONE!

My Ride
    2018 Dodge Charger 392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't switched teams. Someone has to keep you idiots from effing up everything. No apologies from a liberal Democrat.

My Ride
    2018 Dodge Charger 392
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I recall, the water was a bit 'rough' when we got together. It's a wonder we all didn't get killed or worse. Glad everything worked out ok. I don't do the sewer FB thing so have no idea who's alive or well. Butch is still in contact with me but I don't hear from anyone else.

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSpyder View Post
    As I recall, the water was a bit 'rough' when we got together. It's a wonder we all didn't get killed or worse. Glad everything worked out ok. I don't do the sewer FB thing so have no idea who's alive or well. Butch is still in contact with me but I don't hear from anyone else.
    The fireworks had just ended so it was rough and it was dark. Mere amateurs could not have pulled it off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Jack, glad to see a post from you

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the yellow rice burner still alive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Jack, I don't get on here often anymore but maybe I will now
    It takes an "ornery" pup to make a good dog

Post Thanks / Like
    now we just need MG and buttcheese to show up.

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hughey View Post
    now we just need MG and buttcheese to show up.
    MG does every now and then. I think that Buttcheese became responsible and life got busy for him. I have no idea about Griz.