Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like

LOTO is Famous Again!

Several media outlets have posted how busy the lake and local economy is and how horrible that is,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksd...f-00ef252781b6
    Midwest Boat Party - Business Operations

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a Karen in every crowd.

Post Thanks / Like
    Their pissed because we act like the wolves, not the sheep! Freedom!
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

Post Thanks / Like
    Look out for the keyboard Covid Cops.

My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Post Thanks / Like
    Makin Loto Great Again ...... I will say, I have never seen the lake so busy ..... There were several bars that did not have any open dock space for several hours ....... Fun Day Yesterday
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that they are prepared to cover an on the water Trump rally that is almost certain to happen. That said, free speech may only be important when it aligns with the media.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bajaholic View Post
    Their pissed because we act like the wolves, not the sheep! Freedom!
    Hit the nail square on the head!

Post Thanks / Like

My Ride
    252 Cobalt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheep and wolves my ass. How about a little common sense.

My Ride
    John Deere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Sheep and wolves my ass. How about a little common sense.
    Thank you. I was thinking the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Then by all means, continue your quarantine lives. You have that choice and live it the way you feel it is to your best interest.

The rest of us will take the life we live to be our own, not told to by others for their agenda.

You can live in the dark, being afraid of everything or you can take your chances and live the life you want to live until it ends. Who says tomorrow will ever come? Are you prepared to say you lived or watched the world go by?

Again, it is my choice to live, seems to be your choice to do the opposite? Either way we should respect our choices and live accordingly.
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

My Ride
    252 Cobalt
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said use some common sense. Not live your life. You are welcome to make your choice but when you spend a month in ICU it will be part of my insurance that is paying for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I said use some common sense. Not live your life. You are welcome to make your choice but when you spend a month in ICU it will be part of my insurance that is paying for it.
    First of all, how do you figure you will pay for anything? Especially your insurance?

Look at the statistics.... There is a 97% chance you will never even get the virus. If you do, there is a 99% chance of that original 3% you will survive it. Then look at the demographics and areas we are from and where the majority of the outbreaks have happened. Lived life long aka older..., Previous medical issues, of a certain ethnic background and again location of living. Statistically you have a 10000x better chance of die-ing on the way to the clinic/hospital in a car accident.

Again.... PLEASE live your life the way you feel is best for you. BUT the "majority" is now swinging towards getting this behind us and looking to regaining the future we anticipated, not the death and destruction that is trying to be forced upon us at the present time by the ones that are trying to gain power and control over prosperity and freedom.

We will likely never agree, but I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it.

FYI, I am not one of the people who would even consider being at one of those "pool parties". I work.... So the rest can play. But prosperity in my opinion is..... More important than fear.
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like
    Camden county sheriff was on CNN tonight, they asked why weren't you arresting people and handing out citations, the Sheriff simply said there is no law against social distancing, we only enforce laws
    Midwest Boat Party - Business Operations

Glenwood, IA/10mm Spring Cove/Poplar Bluff, MO
    Post Thanks / Like
    The threat of dying from covid is real, but small. That said, a 33 yo healthy coworker in Mississippi recently died from covid he caught from an asymptomatic patient he transported. The carriers of covid that show no symptoms are who I worry about getting it from. It will be interesting to see if we get a second wave of cases now that things are loosening up. Im still playing it safe. Not isolating, but not hanging around large groups of people either. Constitutionally, I dont understand how govt can order us to stay home. Where has the ACLU been?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    "You can fall many times in life...But you're never a failure as long as you try to get up!" - Evel Knievel