Post Thanks / Like

Dock Electritian

Any recommendation, easy box fix but I want someone good.

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    I needed some work done this week and used Area Wide Electric LLC. Laura (yes, a gal) came out the next day and wired 240V from the load center to the minisplit condenser on the top deck. She has an awesome attitude, worked diligently, and was just overall a happy person. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. She is a Master Electrician and knows her stuff. I did not ask for a bid, as it was only a 1/2 day job and she treated me very fairly on price. She also drives a nice, well stocked van.

Her number is 573-789-3050

Post Thanks / Like
    All Shore Electric

My Ride
    New to me Cruiser & Friends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 36Tango View Post
    I needed some work done this week and used Area Wide Electric LLC. Laura (yes, a gal) came out the next day and wired 240V from the load center to the minisplit condenser on the top deck. She has an awesome attitude, worked diligently, and was just overall a happy person. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. She is a Master Electrician and knows her stuff. I did not ask for a bid, as it was only a 1/2 day job and she treated me very fairly on price. She also drives a nice, well stocked van.

Her number is 573-789-3050
    Around there you better have a well stocked van ...
    or you'll waste half a day going for parts ...LOL
    It's just a damn shame that common sense just isn't common. - Got 4-Play?

Post Thanks / Like
    x2 on Laura. I took Tango's advice and gave her a call for a couple of small jobs I needed done. She responded within an hour or 2 and came out the same day to look over what I was wanting. I called her a week later to let her know I was ready for her to do the work when she could. Again called back within an hour or 2, came out the next morning and did everything I needed. I never asked for a bid and as Tango said, she was plenty fair on pricing. She will also help you learn if you are so inclined, so you can do a few things yourself. I call her again for sure if I need anything else.

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear! She is sure a breath of fresh air when working with folks at the lake. I am in the process of compiling a list of little things that I am going to have her do.