Thread: JB Hooks Closed

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

JB Hooks Closed

Employee tested Positive covid test. Closed for the rest of the weekend. Anniversary plans changed. Not sure what to do but also concerned with what happened too.

My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Post Thanks / Like
    More and more people here are coming down with the virus, so I am hearing. Mrs LakeRat has been in and out of Lake Regional the past three weeks (not for covid-19). I have asked the nurses about covid-19 and if they have been getting customers ..... They have and it is getting worse
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anybody know if Bandana's is temporarily closed, too? I drove by on Tuesday about 6:30 p.m., and there were no cars in the parking lot (which was what caught my attention), and the neon sign read "Shut".

My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Go_Jim View Post
    Does anybody know if Bandana's is temporarily closed, too? I drove by on Tuesday about 6:30 p.m., and there were no cars in the parking lot (which was what caught my attention), and the neon sign read "Shut".
    Reportedly due to covid but it’s been a while lil rizzos closed a couple weeks ago for 2 days then was back open
    Midwest Boat Party - Business Operations

Post Thanks / Like
    Rumblings we have heard is the restaurants are having trouble getting people to cover shifts. (Shortage of employees not necessarily because of Covid) So they are closing on days they used to be open so those that do work have a day off. There has been such in influx of people, they just cant keep up.

The worse part is, even if someone associated with a person gets a positive, they shut everyone down around them, not just the people that test positive.

We spoke to a server tonight that had it a month+ ago and said, he would take it over the Flu anytime, was no big deal, cross between a mild flu and bad cold. It seems to attack the older people by far worse than the middle to younger crowd. But yet they shut everything down...
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO