Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestions

My Ride
    Boatless...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BLONDII
    The staff was good about checking on the bathrooms (TP)! No complaints here! Way to go on a wonderful night!
    Nancy was also impressed that they kept the TP going in the Ladies!!!!!
    Hats off to Plasticman???
    MWBP: Insanity Required.

My Ride
    boatless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy
    I couldn't believe the guys line to the bathroom was longer than the girls. Either you guys drank more than us or there were more guys than girls there.
    The bar was made for us. Right up our alley.
    Lets start earlier next year. How about coctail party at 5 w/ video playing and time to talk, then

you think you can keep .

My Ride
    28 Sea Ray Sundancer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring it on

My Ride
    1997 32' Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie
    5) Glen and Kathy have to come or we take all 400 people over by bus and see them.

7) Group girl shot - what were we thinking?

8) Video guest book at the front door for the 2007 DVD

I also like the suggestion about getting the music off for the DVD, more games, etc.
    I strongly agree with Eddie on these!!! Also, we needed to have a "group guy shot". But would've needed to have 4 or 5 groups to get all members included!

I thought the restroom situation was pretty poor considering the size of bar Fuel is. I told the manager they really needed 3-4 toilets in each instead of just 2. He mentioned that soon, they're hoping to expand into the adjacent building and would definitely have more restroom space if it happens. That would be a major plus next year!!

DJ - I think we should definitely get a bus again next year. Well worth the $.

I also like the idea that Pammy proposed of a 5 PM "social" time where we can all chat before it gets super loud and rowdy. I was so hoarse by 11 PM I could barely talk to anyone - guess I had been trying to yell over Eddie too much when I was selling raffle tix. Would be nice to have a few minutes to visit with folks early on during the evening, then let things get cranked up around 6:30 or so. Just a thought.

Overall, what a GREAT party!!!!!!

My Ride
    Baja 208 Islander
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bus rocked! Getting lost on a bus is better than getting lost while driving buzzed!

The bar, well I could take it or leave it. I'd like to actually be able to socialize and find people, not wade through the crowd of locals trying to find the hotties to take pictures of....

Either way I'll be back next year! Thanks for all the hard work everyone!
    Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that it was well worth the $$ that we spent, and we would definately spend more on the tickets.
    The bus was a great way to not have to worry about getting a ticket for anything.
    I agree, the bathroom situation was too much.

Looking forward to next year, hopefully it gets bigger and better!

Thanks to all, for the great time.

Post Thanks / Like
    The bar, well I could take it or leave it. I'd like to actually be able to socialize and find people
    At least 70% of the people there were MWBP. I couldn't go 5 ft without hugging someone by midnight.

My Ride
    28 Sea Ray Sundancer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the bar was AWSOME. Hey can you arrange for the Fuel girls to give us MWBP girls a seminar in the afternoon on their line dances so we can perform with them. They were GREAT!

My Ride
    BBT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy
    I thought the bar was AWSOME. Hey can you arrange for the Fuel girls to give us MWBP girls a seminar in the afternoon on their line dances so we can perform with them. They were GREAT!
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement...

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the weekend was great. Friday seemed more fun and easier to meet new people. Bus is a must next year. Also think Fuel should have some drink specials, for us poorer people it was hard to get drunk at 3.50 a beer. Great job and thanks to everyone who made it happen, can't wait for next year.

My Ride
    Boatless...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepers
    Also think Fuel should have some drink specials, for us poorer people it was hard to get drunk at 3.50 a beer.
    Next year , Start with one Jeager Bomb and You will be Trashed the rest of the night. Or come hang with JMS, Double Blended and I, No your right their needs to be a special for MWBP....
    MWBP: Insanity Required.